Registrations for the 2019/2020 school year are now being accepted. We look forward to welcoming both familiar and new faces, and we anticipate another successful year at South Calgary Community Preschool.
• The monthly program options (September to May):
- 3’s and 4’s (Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9:30-11:30am) - $190
• Children entering the 3 year old program must turn 3 by
December 31 of the new school year.
• Children entering the 4 year old program must turn 4 by
February 28 of the new school year.
• Children MUST be toilet trained before starting school.
• $50 non-refundable registration fee is charged for all new students.
• $40 non-refundable registration fee is charged for returning
students and/or their siblings.
• Monthly program fees are discounted by 10% when 2 or more
children from the same family are registered.
• There are no refunds due to illness or vacation.
• Tours are available by appointment.
• WITHDRAWAL POLICY: Written notice by the 1st of the month prior
to the month you are leaving. In lieu of such notice, one month’s fee
is required to be paid.
To secure a place in the program, the following must be provided:
• Completed and signed Registration Form
• Completed Medical History Form
• Registration Fee (non-refundable)
• September Program Fee ($190)
• 8 post-dated cheques for $190 each for October through May
Program Fees (cheques to be made out to South Calgary Community
Early Payment Incentive:
• A $50 credit will be applied if a student’s program fees are paid in full
at the time of registration, either by cash or cheque.
• A $25 credit will be applied if a student’s program fees are paid in
two instalments (October and February)
• Please refer to the South Calgary Community Preschool Referral
Incentive Program listed below.
Our program is government approved for Stay-At-Home Child Care Subsidy (Program ID#50002991)
Upon receipt of completed registration, a confirmation letter will be sent to you, and you will be advised of your child’s orientation date in September. If you have questions regarding registration, or our preschool in general, please call Kathy Simpson, Preschool Coordinator, at 403.281.6755.
REFERRAL INCENTIVE PROGRAM
South Calgary Community Preschool is pleased to announce a financial assistance / Referral Incentive Program for existing Preschool Families.
Our goal is to provide a high quality Christian-based educational preschool experience to as many children as possible.
As part of accomplishing this goal, we want to provide financial assistance to existing Preschool Families and to increase the Preschool enrolment.
A Few Details:
South Calgary Community Preschool will provide a financial credit to currently registered Preschool Families equal to one month’s enrollment fee for each referral that results in a new registration.
A credit will apply to new registrations for the 2019-2020 school year, beginning September 9, 2019 and continuing until the preschool reaches its maximum enrollment.
New registrations apply only to families who have not had previous contact with the office regarding registration.
The registering family must state the name of the person who referred them on their registration form.
The newly registered student must remain enrolled in the preschool for a minimum of four months.
How it will work:
Credits will be issued to the family who refers a new student as follows:
When a child registers for the three day program a credit of $190 will be provided.
Families that receive a government subsidy will receive a $100 gift card in May for their referral.
The credit will be applied to the final month(s) of preschool.
There is no limit to the number of credits a family can receive.
The Simpson family recommends South Calgary Community Preschool to two neighbors. Based on their recommendation the Medeiros family immediately registers their three year old daughter for the three day program in January. The Simpsons will receive a credit of $190 applied to their May fees.